We are doing everything we can to keep everyone safe so despite the easing of NSW Health regulations, our COVID policy remains the same as it has for the past few months. Please see our COVID policy outlined below or call the clinic on 0299481775 if further clarification is needed.
– Any persons attending the clinic are required to wear a mask during their visit unless requested to remove it by clinic staff or if they have a medical exemption. Proof of medical exemption will be required in this circumstance.
– Patients are requested not to bring any additional people with them to their appointment (unless the patient is underage or requires support), including children, to allow us to keep numbers in clinic to a minimum.
– Patients will be asked to show their covid vaccination certificate upon arrival. Failure to present a vaccination certificate may result in cancellation of appointment.
– Any patients presenting with cold/flu/covid symptions will be asked to leave and reschedule their appointment. We kindly request that you call to reschedule you appointment as soon as symptoms appear.
– Any patients who have returned from overseas within two weeks of their scheduled appointment are kindly requested to reschedule their appointment. They will not be able to attend their appointment if they have returned from overseas within two weeks of their appointment.
– Any patients who are awaiting covid test results of have a household member awaiting covid test results or isolating are asked to reschedule their appointment.
– If you have been notified as a close contact by NSW Health we will ask you to reschedule your appointment. We will see patients no sooner than two weeks after their exposure date and will require a negative covid test result received within the 48 hours prior to your appointment.
– Any patients who fail to notify us in advance of any of these outlined circumstances will not be able to attend their appointment and may be charged a cancellation fee.
– The clinic is only accepting PCR covid test results and will not accept rapid antigen tests.
– We are still seeing unvaccinated patients for medical appointments however will require a negative PCR covid test result received no earlier than 48 hours prior to your appointment.
– We are not currently seeing unvaccinated patients for cosmetic appointments and have not set a date for when we are lifting these restrictions. This applies to existing bookings as well. Any existing bookings will be cancelled. If you present for your appointment without a vaccination certificate you will not be able to keep it and may be charged a cancellation fee.
*If you are not sure if your appointment if classed as medical or cosmetic please call the clinic on 0299481775.
We are back to normal operating hours. Please see our contact us page for details on these. You can also book an appointment online through our booking tab.
For your peace of mind please know that this policy applies to all clinic staff as well and all staff are fully vaccinated.
Updated Friday 17th December 2021