When patients call us at Austin Clinic and ask us about the cost of Cooltech body contouring, we’re excited to answer their questions. Cooltech is a relatively new innovation in the world of fat removal and information can be hard to come by. That’s why we go into depth about different types of body fat, how it can (and can’t) be removed, and what is involved in putting together a Cooltech treatment plan.
One thing we like to emphasize is that price isn’t nearly as important as value when it comes to any sort of personal enhancement decision.
The Right Applicator for the Job
These patient-specific factors include:
- Overall size of the target area
- Number of individual areas to be treated within that area
- Number of sessions required to achieve optimal results
When you visit our Sydney clinic for your personal consultation, you’ll receive a customised treatment plans with all of these details outlined for you. This will give you a clear picture of what to expect physically and financially. “Don’t fall for deceptive pricing policies,” says Dr Austin. “You should be given a firm quote before you proceed with the treatment.”
In terms of the base price for treating different areas of the body, Cooltech treatment costs depend on the type of handpiece being used:
– treats fat folds on curved areas of the body, such as love handles and muffin tops, as well as hips and under the buttocks.
– Designed exclusively for treating the abdominal area in larger, more lengthened areas where the fat folds are greater than 35mm.
– Used where the fat folds are greater than 35mm, such as on the upper abdomen, calves, and love handles.
– For abdominal fat folds of 35mm as well as fat on the sides of the torso, and inside of the knees.
– For folds of fat less than 35mm, on the back, hips, abdomen, and under the buttocks.
– Treats small areas such as double chins, “bingo wings” (upper arms), and bra bulges where the folds are smaller than 35mm.
At Austin Clinic, base costs for Cooltech body sculpting look like this:
- Treatment with Tight or Tiny HP – $400
- Treatment with Straight or Curved HP – $600
- Treatment with Oval or Double HP – $1200
The Right Applicator for the Job
When you’re looking for the best value in body sculpting, you must also factor in the cost of a well-trained and experienced human applicator, the woman/man performing the procedure. “Cooltech is a great way to rid yourself of unwanted body fat, but only if it’s done properly,” explains Dr Austin. “An untrained practitioner puts you at increased risk for minor problems such as increased bruising and a negative result as well as major problems such as permanent disfigurement.”
The health and beauty professionals at Austin Clinic have studied long and hard to be able to diagnose excess problems and design an effective cryolipolsis (fat freezing) treatment plan. That’s the added value we offer our patients and the reason that Austin Clinic doesn’t offer a one-price-for-all-procedures approach to body contouring.
At our clinic in Balgowlah, everyone is an expert in her field. Collectively, our pros have more than 5 years of experience in body contouring and have helped hundreds of people realise their dreams with this effective fat removal treatment. You can rely on our team to provide you with the highest quality care and a luxurious patient experience. Please call Austin Clinic today or use our easy online form to learn more about what we can do for you and your body.